Our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Khamanon believes that beating addiction is a process that transforms lives. As a result, we give our patients a n environment where they could feel protected and safe. Navjyoti Foundation is designed keeping in mind the needs and requirements of every patient. We think that during your treatment process, you start understanding yourself.
As you begin to feel better after the detoxification procedure, we concentrate on your skill-building activity. You can pick up new hobbies or activities like singing, drawing, cooking, photography, or writing throughout the skill-building events. This enables you to acquire good skills and develop your creative abilities.
Everybody has some kind of passion in their life. We therefore ensure that the patient can discover their passion and pursue it without restriction. The Counselors and therapists at Nasha Mukti Kendra In Khamanon have years of expertise working with addiction and addiction recovery treatments. They make sure you have access to a place where you may share your thoughts and feelings in complete privacy and comfort.
No information is shared with anyone without your consent. We take steps to ensure complete confidentiality during the treatment process and that no information is shared with third parties.
What are the facilities offered at our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Khamanon?
Listed are a few facilities offered at our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Khamanon to help you in better and comfortable recovery:
1. We at our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Khamanon offer you multiple stay options. You can go for single, double and triple occupancy.
2. We offer food according to the body needs and requirements of an individual. We have both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options. So, that you can pick one easily. Our vegetables and fruits are organic.
3. We value the impact of yoga and exercise during the recovery process. So, we have yoga and meditation class by the expert trainers and yogic gurus every morning.
4. Keep in mind the current covid scenario we make sure the room is completely sanitized and clean.
5. We offer sufficient space for recreational activities. You can go for a walk, gym, or library.
6. At our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Khamanon we offer you luxurious facilities like satellite TV, tea, coffee availability and much more.
7. Our team members are highly experienced and professional. They know how to deal with the addicted patients. They have planned treatment approaches and strategies.
8. We have an ambulance facility in case the patient needs pick up services.
9. Here, we offer you a 24-hours running helpline number so that you can get in touch with the team any time possible.
Our therapeutic procedure also included post-therapy programmes that promote greater health and healing. When someone returns to their regular life after a period of abstinence, addiction is a natural temptation to pursue. As a result, we provide aftercare services to help people adjust to change. You can continue the treatment procedure and maintain your motivation with the aid of these therapies.