Starting your journey in a rehabilitation in Samba & nasha mukti kendra in Samba is one of the most important journeys of your life. This is that one phase where you are going to transform into a completely different human being. yes it is one of the toughest journeys that you will come across however this journey will help you to understand life better.
It is very easy to fall into the trap of addiction but it takes a lot of courage, determination and dedication to get out of it. With the right medicinal support and guidance from the best rehabilitation centre in Samba & nasha mukti kendra in Samba you can get out of addiction.
Rehabs always have policies regarding the treatment and what things you can carry and cannot carry with you. Some rehab also provides you a proper recommended packing checklist for your better guidance. So today we will give you a quick idea about what things not to carry with you while starting your treatment at a rehabilitation centre in Samba & nasha mukti kendra in Samba.
What not to carry while joining a rehabilitation centre in Samba?
As soon as you reach the rehabilitation centre in Samba & nasha mukti kendra in Samba your admission process will begin. During this time they will inspect your bag and will check if you have bought any prohibited substance with you or not.
So, here are the few items that you are not allowed to carry at a rehabilitation centre. To ensure patients safety and opposite and excellent environment during the recovery process centres prohibit the following items
- You are not at all allowed to carry any jobs, alcohol not cortex or prohibited prescriptions with you.
- Any substances, weapons , knife gun scissors or sharp objects are not allowed to carry.
- You cannot carry outside food or any other caffeinated drink.
- You cannot carry any hygiene or beauty products which have alcohol content. So you are not allowed to carry mouthwash perfume aur shampoo that has alcohol content.
- You cannot carry electricity or vaps.
- You are not allowed to carry any revealing clothing items like sleeveless shirts, pant tops, bralette tops or shorts. Along with this any cloth that refer to drugs alcohol or promote violence is not allowed in the promises
- Avoid carrying any kind of sporting equipment, video games or DVD games, cards.
- You are not allowed to carry any substance with bleach your ammonia. You are also not allowed to carry any kind of candles or incense.
Items like cell phones, laptops, video games, playing cards or sports equipment work as a distraction so that is why most of the rehab centres prohibit these items. Your rehabilitation centre in Samba & nasha mukti kendra in Samba will have certain items like sporting equipment or other recreational activities to keep you engaged and help you focus and recover.
Outside food items are completely banned because they have sugar and Catherine content which can be harmful during the recovery process. You are provided proper according to your dietary needs snacks and beverages from time to time. If you have any food allergy or any specific diary requirement you can notify the rehabilitation centre in advance.
Leave a Reply